I have been a practitioner in the healing arts for the majority of my life. I have been practicing psychotherapy since 2002, hypnotherapy/EFT since 2007, and bodywork since 1997. I also enjoy dancing, hiking, traveling, art making, gardening, practicing yoga, biking, and being a mom to a young boy. I feel blessed, inspired and humbled by my work. I am grateful that I chose this path - or more likely - that it chose me.
I recently relocated back to my home-state of New Mexico after living in Bellingham, Washington for 4 years. I have also lived in the Bay Area, California for 15 years. I have traveled and lived internationally, and have a great respect and love for the diverse cultures of the world.
- MA in Counseling Psychology with a focus in Expressive Arts Therapy from CIIS in San Francisco 2003
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy from HCH in Lafayette, California 2007. Additional training and certifications in advanced Emotional Freedom Technique, Spirit Releasement, and Energy Healing.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in New Mexico: CMF0200791
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the State of Washington: LH60533946
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California: MFT 47140
- Certificate in Massage Therapy from New Mexico Academy of Healing Arts 1997
- Licensed Massage Therapist in New Mexico